PopTray started as a little POP3 mail checker
I wrote, because I couldn't find a freeware program that had
all the features I wanted. Since then, new features have been
added by request. After years of refinement PopTray 3.0
has now become a full-featured, customizable, e-mail notifier,
but keeping its ease of use.
All this for FREE and Open-Source !
- Unlimited number of Accounts
- Show number of messages directly on the TrayIcon (rotating by account)
- Quickly preview a message
- Delete messages from the server without downloading them
- Rules that identify a message according to your criteria,
then does one of these actions:
- Play different notification sound
- Delete from the server
- Run any EXE file
- Mark as Spam
- etc ...
- Configurable Hot-keys/Mouse-Buttons/Command-Line options for most functions
- Plug-in Support:
- Protocol plug-ins (e.g. IMAP4, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)
- Notify plug-ins (e.g. Flashing scroll-lock light, ScreenSaver)
- Spam management using rules and white/black lists
- Mulitple notfications (play sound, pop-up, etc)
- Translated into 30+ languages
- Complete Install / Uninstall
- Many More ...
|Latest version of PopTray is